Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Jimani vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Jimani vs Dakar, Senegal
Jimani vs Warren, Pa, Usa
Jimani vs Kumagaya, Japan
Jimani vs Vicenza, Italy
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sibiu, Romania
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Hami, China
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Moncion vs Macenta
Hondo Valle vs Cortland, Ny
Cairns vs Onahama
Cordoba vs Dargaville
- The distance between Jimani, Dominican Republic and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 9,332 km or 5,799 mi.
- To reach Jimani in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 356.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Jimani bearing 180.8° or S .
- Jimani has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Jimani is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 43.2 °C (77.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.2 °C (49°F) less in Jimani. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 482.2 mm (19 in) more which is equivalent to 482.2 l/m² (11.83 US gal/ft²) or 4,822,000 l/ha (515,504 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.7° higher in Jimani than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jimani relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Jimani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jimani vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Jimani vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Jimani vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Jimani vs Casper, Wy, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Winton, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Piura, Peru
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Motueka, New Zealand
Parana vs Algona, Ia
Chennai, Tamil Nadu vs Sioux City, Ia
Comfort Cove, Nf vs Luanda
Jeddah vs Anadyr
Jimani vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jimani
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) NNE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NE
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) NNE
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) E
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 68.6 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) E
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) E
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) ESE
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 36 kms (22.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo