Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Jimani vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Jimani vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Jimani vs Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand
Jimani vs Vrangelja Island, Russia
Jimani vs Slave Lake, Ab, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Warren, Oh, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Matad, Mongolia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Tamayo, Dominican Republic
Summerville, Sc vs Thomasville, Al
Frankfurt Am Main vs Nowra Ran
Alexandra vs Vassouras
Maseru vs Moline/ Quad City, Il
- The distance between Jimani, Dominican Republic and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 7,031 km or 4,369 mi.
- To reach Jimani in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 272.6° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Jimani bearing 234.9° or SW .
- Jimani has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Jimani is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.4 °C (26°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.5 °C (27.9°F) less in Jimani. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 363.4 mm (14.3 in) more which is equivalent to 363.4 l/m² (8.92 US gal/ft²) or 3,634,000 l/ha (388,499 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.1° higher in Jimani than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Jimani relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Jimani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Jimani vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Jimani vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Jimani vs Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Jimani vs Bintulu, Malaysia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Wroclaw, Poland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Sulina, Romania
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Perpignan vs Lappeenranta
Mount Gambier vs Odessa
Mansa vs Hendersonville, Nc
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Oconto, Wi
Jimani vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Jimani
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) NNE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NE
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) NNE
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) E
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 68.6 kms (42.6 miles) E
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) E
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) E
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 67.4 kms (41.9 miles) ESE
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 36 kms (22.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos